Thursday, January 24, 2008

How To Get Gold In Wow - Strategies That Really Work

World Of Warcraft Gold Secrets The Original And Best-Selling World Of Warcraft Gold Guide Now Nearly 3 Years Running.

In this article I'm going to explain how to get gold in wow. One of my biggest goals in wow was to get an epic flying mount. Some of my peers had them and told me how fun it is flying around the Outlands. I was so jealous and needed to have one too, so I worked my butt off farming and saving as much gold as I could. I eventually had enough saved and finally got my epic mount. Listed are some of the farming spots I used to help collect the gold I needed.

Solid Spots To Farm

Stranglethron Value - You should aim at farming Ironjaw Basiliks in this area. These guys are great because they have a pretty good drop rate. You can take the vendor trash these guys drop and also skin them for their thick and heavy leather. You can find them in a cave called Crystalve Mine.

Winterspring - There are a lot of monster you can farm in this area such as Frostmaul Giants in the Frostwhisper Gorge. I'll caution you that they are pretty difficult to kill (level 59-60 elites). They are definitely worth the work though because they drop a recipe for Greater Frost Protection Potion which can be sold for around 50 pieces of gold! Another great place to farm is Darkwhisper Gorge where you can find demons such as Hedrine Slayer. These guys are pretty tough to kill (60 elites) so be prepared! Like the Giants, there's a good payout because they have a 1% drop rate of Eye of The Shadow which can be sold for about 200 pieces of gold.

Important Points To Note:

Although these are some great spots on how to get gold wow, I felt there was a big drawback when I farmed - I took way too long! Farming tends to get extremely time consuming. I've seen some people waste endless amounts of hours farming just to get a few pieces of gold. I got frustrated with the results I was seeing from farming because with the time I was putting in, I wasn't getting the gold I wanted. I got a professional guide that revealed ways to get huge returns of gold without having to spend all the time it traditionally took.

Do you want to make a lot of gold but are not willing to throw away countless hours for doing so? There is a smarter way. [http://www.cristo-product-reviews.com]Click here to read one more important gold making strategy and to also read our unbiased reviews of the top gold making guides.

Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Anthony_Balbin http://EzineArticles.com/?How-To-Get-Gold-In-Wow---Strategies-That-Really-Work&id=944988


World Of Warcraft Joanas 1-70 Horde Guide. Joanas 1-70 Horde Power Leveling Guide For World Of Warcraft.

If you found this article to be helpful please support this site. Thanks.

No comments: